Wednesday, July 30, 2014
So much sodium
So after the fight with the doctors office I was unable to get a hold of my Florinef for an entire week. Florinef is the steroid that I use to get my blood pressure from "100yr old that can't get out of bed" to "wow you have really low blood pressure for such a fatty". Anyhow I've been trying to rehydrate so for the last fee days I have drank a gallon of Gatorade and are a ton of Gatorade energy chews that have sodium in them. Normally after that much sodium my ankles would swell up telling me that I can back off of the Sodium because my body is finally at it's max. No such luck yet. Cross your fingers for swollen ankles tomorrow because if I have to drink anymore Gatorade I'm going to puke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment