Thursday, August 15, 2013
All meteorologist should be replaced by EDS patients
So whenever a high pressure system rolls into town, you can pretty much bet me having a sucky day. I woke up today, dragged myself out of bed, did what I had to do and then I promptly resumed making a permanent indention of myself on this dang thing. It feels like you can't possibly get enough oxygen and your chest hurts whenever you breathe and you are generally worn out. I'm not sure what it is technically, but I can tell you there is absolutely NOT anxiety related and it is most definitely related to the high pressure systems bringing in storms. It happens ever time there is a storm and it suuuuuuucks. it goes away after the storm and some rest. I'm not sure if it's the POTS or arthritic type pain due to years of costrochondirits but I'm going to go to bed at 9pm tonight. Which is unheard of for this little nocturnal monster. Goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment